Battery Return and Shipping Policy
We are not responsible for your order once tracking shows it is delivered to your address.
It is the customers responsibility to have someone accept their package if they are not going to be there for delivery.
Backorders: You will be notified of any backordered items prior to shipping any portion of your order. Contact may be via phone or email to discuss alternate items.
Battery Giant strives to ensure that our customers receive only the highest quality service and merchandise. However, we realize that you may need to return an item to us. To ensure full credit for your return, please do the following:
UPON RECEIPT OF PURCHASE:
1. DO NOT THROW AWAY ANY PACKAGING included with your merchandise, such as boxes, instruction manuals, or promotional materials. Look the items over carefully for cosmetic damage.
2. SAVE YOUR PACKING LIST AND INVOICE Proof of purchase is one of the requirements for warranty registration and warranty repair validation.
Returning Merchandise for Credit or Exchange . . .
Before returning any products, please contact customer service at 877-523-0070 for a return authorization. All merchandise returned for credit or exchange (subject to our approval) must be in perfect cosmetic condition, and returned in original packaging within fourteen (14) days. You must submit a copy of our packing list or invoice with your return.
Online orders should be returned to:
Attn: Internet Order Returns
1551 East Lincoln Ave
Madison Heights, MI 48071
- If an item is returned for a reason other a manufacturing defect, a 15% restocking charge may apply.
- Custom battery pack assemblies cannot be returned unless assembled in error on our part.
- Customer is responsible for all freight charges unless it was shipped in our error.
- Customer is responsible for any return shipping charges on exchanged or replaced merchandise.
- We are not responsible for manufacturer changes in product or specifications
- We are not responsible for any property damage or personal injury caused by misuse of batteries.
Damaged Merchandise . . .
Should your order arrive in a damaged condition, stop unpacking. Save the shipping carton and all packing included with your merchandise just as you received it. Notify Battery Giant customer service immediately to obtain a Returned Goods Number and for further instructions.Damages must be reported within three (3) days of receipt of merchandise. Battery Giant will not be responsible for damages unless they are reported within three (3) days of receipt of merchandise.
Defective Merchandise . . .
Initial defective merchandise must be returned within Fourteen (14) days after receipt of order. Call or e-mail our customer service department for a Returned Goods Number. All defective merchandise returned for replacement (subject to our approval) must be in perfect cosmetic condition, and returned in original packaging within fourteen (14) days. You must submit a copy of our packing list or invoice with your return.
Returning Soft Goods . . .
For your protection, returns are not accepted for certain products such as:
- Blister-packed items once opened
- Special order merchandise
- Camcorder or Digital Camera batteries purchased Nov 15 – Jan 3 (Store credit only)