Battery Giant Warranty Policy
Click Here to view product warranty sheet
- Warranties require original receipt.
- Product warranty applies to the original purchaser. Warranties are non-transferable.
- It is Battery Giant policy to honor warranty claims within the warranty periods; however,
- Warranty claims will not be accepted on products that are defective due to owner abuse or neglect.
- Warranty claims will not be accepted on products that are defective due to use in applications for which products are not intended.
- A warranty claim may require product analysis by Battery Giant personnel prior to issuance of credit/replacement. This process may take up to 24 hours.
- Specific terms and conditions of warranty policy will vary by product types
- Physical damage is not covered under warranty.
- Modifications of these policies, if applicable, will be posted in the store.
- A Return Authorization Form is required to be completed prior to returning any product for warranty consideration. To request a Return Authorization Form click here.
- Different products have different warranties and some manufacturers require the purchaser to contact them directly. Click here to view Product Warranties. Complete a Return Authorization Form and we will contact you with specific warranty instructions.
- Installation and Shipping charges are not covered as part of the product warranty.
Limited Warranty Policy
- Battery Giant warrants to the original purchaser, that this battery is free of defects in material and workmanship for the number of months specified. This warranty is not transferable.
- Sales receipt is your proof of purchase and must accompany all warranty claims.
- Replacement Period: any battery which becomes unserviceable, not merely discharged, due to defects in material or workmanship within the replacement period will be replaced free of charge to the original purchaser (freight not included).
- Warranty Period: Any Automotive battery with a proration period as part of the warranty which becomes unserviceable, not merely discharged, due to defects in material or workmanship after the replacement period, but before the end of the warranty period will be exchanged upon payment of a pro-rata charge, determined as follows: months in service/warranty period x purchase price.
- Warranty does not apply to the following cases: if the container, cover or terminals are broken; if the battery has been frozen or damaged due to neglect or abuse including, fire, wreckage, explosion, improper installation or faulty electrical system. If electrolyte other than as provided by the manufacturer is used; if the manufacturer's code markings have been altered or tampered with; if the battery use is out of an electrical size smaller than that required by the vehicle manufacturer or used in applications for which it was not designed; failure to properly maintain the battery; overcharging.
- Battery Giant reserves the right to repair or replace defective batteries at their discretion and will not be responsible for installation costs, loss of time, freight, loss of profits or other incidental or consequential damages.
- This Warranty Is Exclusive and In Lieu Of, and Battery Giant Expressly Disclaims, All Other Warranties Express or Implied, Including Implied Warranties of Merchantability and Fitness for a Particular Purpose.
IN NO EVENT SHALL BATTERY GIANT, INC. BE LIABLE TO PURCHASER FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF USE OR LOST PROFITS, RESULTING OR ARISING FROM A DEFECT OR MALFUNCTION IN ANY PRODUCT PURCHASED FROM BATTERY GIANT, INC. BATTERY GIANT, Inc.’s liability for any damages related to or arising from any Product purchased from BATTERY GIANT, Inc. is limited to return of the purchase price paid to BATTERY GIANT, Inc. for the Product only.
We hope you have found our service to be satisfactory in every respect, and that we can be of service to you again soon. We are always trying to improve and give you our best effort. Your comments are welcome and appreciated.
6550 Sims Dr
Sterling Heights, MI 48313